The Graduation and Protocol team will contact all potential graduands by email between 9 - 13 September with graduation options.
Schedule of Ceremonies
|13 December 2019||9:30am||Faculty of Science||Human Movement Studies|
Nursing, Midwifery & Indigenous Health
Dentistry & Health Sciences
Exercise Science, Sport & Health
|13 December 2019||2:00pm||Faculty of Science||Environmental Sciences|
Agricultural & Wine Sciences
|13 December 2019||6:00pm||Faculty of Business, Justice and Behavioural Sciences||All Schools|
|16 December 2019||9:30am||Faculty of Arts and Education||Communication & Creative Industries|
Indigenous Australian Studies
|16 December 2019||2:00pm||Faculty of Science||Animal & Veterinary Sciences|
|16 December 2019||6:00pm||Faculty of Arts and Education||Humanities & Social Sciences|
Islamic Studies CISAC
Div Student Learning
Academic Success Unit
Tips to ensure you enjoy your big day
- Ensure your email contact is up to date and check your emails regularly as this is how CSU will keep you up to date on all the details for your graduation ceremony.
- Arrive on time so you don't have to rush.
- December always brings hot weather to test the strength of any air conditioning system so please ensure you dress appropriately and have a bottle of water handy.
- Young children may find it difficult to sit through the ceremony. Bring a book or ipad as well as a light snack and a bottle of water.
- Ensure your phone or camera are charged and ready to capture the big moment.
- Bring your brightest smile and relax, you've already done all the hard work!
Where to go
Charles Sturt University
Boorooma Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2678
Got a question?
1800 ASK CSU
1800 275 278